Information to help you in the Covid-19 crisis
Many organisations are doing vital work to collate information and share expertise to support you in this crisis. Here are some of the many that we find useful:
Housing and charity:
- The National Housing Federation has briefings and guidance on the sector response to Covid-19.
- The Centre for Excellence in Community Investment has set up a forum to share best practice and learning in response to the impact of Covid-19 on our communities.
- The Chartered Institute of Housing host a Twitter chat on Tuesdays at 12pm using the hashtag #CIHcv19.
- Homeless Link provides advice and information for homelessness organisations on Covid-19.
- Campbell Tickell publish a weekly digest of the issues discussed in a WhatsApp group for CEOs from 190 housing association and ALMOs.
- Business in the Community (BITC) has a new hub enabling organisations in need of support because of Covid-19 to be matched with a business offering to help.
Health and wellbeing:
- The Mental Health Foundation has tips on looking after mental health during this time.
- @BootstrapCook offers meal ideas on Twitter daily at 5pm using the hashtag #JackMonroesLockdownLarder
- Wellbeing Week Planner tool & Other Resources available here
- Comms Creatives have set a challenge with 31 easy creative tasks for you to do daily, to build creative muscle.